This is the PDF printer I installed on the Windows 2003 Citrix servers at School to allow anyone in the district to create a PDF file.
1. Install gs871w32.exe it's Ghostscript and it's required for qvPDF to work.
2. Install qvPDF setup it's the PDF printer
3. Rename the printer to "Save as PDF"
4. Run the qvPDF Config and set the default plugin to "SaveTo"
and set the SaveTo plugin to always show the "Save-As" Dialog and to Open the document after savings.
5. Test it to make sure the SaveTo plugin saved.
You can rename the printer from the printer icon at the top of qvPDF Config but you have to close qvPDF Config and re-open it before making any other changes or your changes will be lost.